Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bookmarking Demon Honest Review

Undoubtedly, it’s one of the top tools of this type to be had"] Drive Hordes Of Targeted Traffic In Minutes! - Bookmarking Demon Overall BMD is a great piece of software. It does what it does well and I’ve been using it successfully for a couple of years myself. As its biggest strengths I would point out its user-friendly interface, its speed and seamless automated submission process – bookmarking can’t get any easier. But nothing is perfect and I do have a number of caveats with BMD too. In view of the fact its weakness; I would mention the slightly inept management of multiple accounts. The biggest thing I fail to spot here is the ability to apply accounts across all sites – as it stands; it necessitates you to go through the registration process with each site. If you already have accounts with several sites, you can’t simply apply them. Apart from of that, I propose Bookmarking Demon to everyone who wishes to automate their social bookmarking. Read more about Bookmarking Demon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment